INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE/APP:
- Personally Identifiable Information: Hunt Media may collect personal information that identifies you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the information submitted during using our website or download and installation of the App or in connection with registration for other activities or features offered through the Website/App. Personally identifiable Information collected may include name, mailing address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information including but not limited to date, time or place of birth. Hunt Media collect Personally Identifiable Information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us or provide access to such information by connecting to social networking sites through the Website/App for example when you use the facilities available on the Website/App or engage in certain Website/App related activities including but not limited to becoming a member or signing up for an account or linking an account through a social network including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn or when corresponding with us by e-mail or phone to use any other interactive features of the Website/App. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using the Website/App, or certain features of the Website/App.
- Non-personally Identifiable Information: Hunt Media may collect Your non-personal information whenever You access or interact with the Website/App. Non-personal identification information may include the mobile or computers name, version, the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, the unique device ID of the mobile device, third party apps or website or service that referred You to this Website/App, language preference, location information, IP address, technical information, information about third party apps including without limitation package name (which is same as the package id on play store), package version, installation and/or uninstallation event/ information and other similar information about the User.
HOW HUNT MEDIA USES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- Hunt Media may collect and use Your personal information for the following purposes: Your email address and password are used to identify you while logging into the Website/App. We, Us may use your personal information to control your access to the Website/App as well as use of the Website/App, to communicate with the you, customize your experience of using the Website/App and and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that We, Us may send from time to time and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to you. Your email address will be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the Website/App or updating User on new policies of Hunt Media. Apart from this if you choose to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by You. If at any time You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Hunt Media, We, Us has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact Us, We via the Wesbite/App. Hunt Media may further use the collected information to analyse the use of the Website/App, and the people visiting and using the Website/App, for the purpose of improving the features of the Website/App. We may use your Information to analyse your use of the Website/App for providing you customized content and features. Information provided by you help We, Us in responding to Your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. Hunt Media may use information in the aggregate to understand how users, as a group are using the Website/App. Hunt Media may use the personal information provided by the User to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the “Hunt Media User Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions” and any applicable laws.
- Hunt Media may use your non-personal information like information regarding third party apps including without limitation package name (which is same as the package id on play store), package version, installation and/or uninstallation event/ information for personalizing our contents and services based on your interests. We may also use your non-personal information for promoting special contents with respect to other applications installed or used by You or for creating customized sharing options for you.
- Hunt Media may use your Information to analyse your use of our services and the people visiting and using our services for improving the features of our services. While accessing, using or installing our Services, your Information may also be accessible to third parties whose SDKs are included in the application/website, including but not limited to Word Press, Ninja Form, Google ads, Google App Indexing, Google Support Library, Google Design Library, Google authentication for login, Yahoo, Bing, Infolinks (Ads), Yoast SEO (Ads), Push Crew, News Zine Plus, Guest Authors, Atlas Weather, Blog 2 Social, Hosting Raja, BWS Panel, Access Press, Mobvista (Ads), Appnext Native (Ads), Appnext Interstitial (Ads), Facebook Audience Network (Ads), vmax (Ads), Mastadview (mraid), Glide for graphics, Branch IO for deeplink support, Baidu (Ads), Taboola (Ads), Firebase for deeplink support, IMA (Ads), Appnext Actions (Ads), Picasso for image handling, RxJava, Retrofit and Dagger for code efficiency, OkHttp for network efficiency, Otto event bus, Disklrucache for memory optimizations, Facebook connection class for network quality assessment, Facebook sdk for login, sql lite asset helper for performance optimization. These SDKs may be using the same for generic analytic purposes.
- Hunt Media may also use Your Information for market research purposes and may share your Information with our affiliated businesses that we control.
HOW HUNT MEDIA PROTECTS USER’S INFORMATION
- Hunt Media adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, and data stored on the Website/App. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website/Application and its users happens over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) / TSL (Transport Layer Security) secured communication channel. However, Hunt Media cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is important for the User to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account and personal information by limiting access to his/her device.
SHARING USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hunt Media does not sell, trade, or rent Your personally identifiable information collected by We, Us to others except as described in this Policy. We, Us may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with Hunt Media’s business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- At times We, Us may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. We, Us may also disclose information about the user if We, Us determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- We, Us reserves the right to transfer Personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of Hunt Media’s assets to another party
- Whenever you access the Website/App we may place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by the Website/App you visit. Cookies help us to identify information relating your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the Website/App.
- Ad targeting cookies: We, Us and/or our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.
- You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the Website/App may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website/App.
WHAT CHOICES USER HAS REGARDING THE USE OF HIS/HER INFORMATION
- In case, if the user is receiving marketing or promotional emails from Hunt Media, You have the option to “opt out” of such marketing emails by following the instructions in those mails or by emailing We, Us at email@example.com. If the user opts out, he/she may still receive non-promotional emails from We, Us, such as emails about his/her account or any ongoing business relations entered into by We, Us.